To Exercise In The Morning
Saddle offers classes at all different times during the week, but our favorite time for a ride is early in the morning. Here are some reasons why!
1. Jump Start your metabolism – when you work out in the morning, you start burning calories early, and you burn more throughout your day. People who work out in the morning also find that they have increased energy throughout their day.
2. You’re Less Likely to Eat Junk – People who start their day with a workout are less likely to choose unhealthy eating options throughout their day. When you start your day on a healthy note, you want to continue making healthy choices later on.
3. You’ll get a better workout – Studies have shown that we burn more calories per workout if we exercise BEFORE work than we do AFTER work. Think about it. At the end of the day, you’re already exhausted and you just want to get your workout over with so you can go home and relax.
4. Increase productivity – Not only does a morning workout give you extra energy later in the day, but it also increases alertness and brain activity. If you want to impress your boss, get more done, and be better at your job, get your workout in the morning.
5. Having more time in your day – If you workout first thing in the morning, you don’t have to worry about it later. Your hours after work or school can be spent on all the other important things in your schedule.